Business Intelligence and Performance Management
In today's information-saturated business world it's more important than ever to have information you can trust, where and when you need it. Prosys Incorporation Performance Management software streamlines and accelerates the process of gathering and shaping your data for management and statutory purposes, and makes it visible to everyone who needs it. It also helps you close your books quickly, issue accurate financial reports, and control the key business processes that you rely on to manage your business.
The business environment today is more dynamic than ever, with mergers and acquisitions, consolidation and regulatory changes. To succeed, an enterprise like yours needs to develop an ability to sense these changes, and thus respond to them quickly and smartly. TCS' Business Intelligence and Performance Management solution helps your enterprise in fulfilling the aspirations of being agile, adaptable and efficient.
- Growing volumes of organizational data and the ability to leverage it effectively in less time and with more certainty
- Absence of consistent master data, enterprise information and systems to manage the same
- Ineffective business process/performance/predictability management
- Inefficient utilization of technology models/architectures and coupling
- Lack of optimization in resource utilization
- Uncertainty and hence, degradation in the quality of service
- Non-compliance issues
The following details helps companies improve every aspect of the planning, budgeting, and forecasting process, including:
- Budgeting more effectively — Document the budgeting process, educate system users across the organization, monitor company-wide budget submissions and approvals from anywhere at any time, and enforce budget rules and timelines. The central communication portal, guided workflow capabilities, electronic budget submission and approval process, and automated exception alerts are just some of the tools that will help you gain control over this process.
- Planning more effectively — Model your business quickly and test multiple scenarios easily, so you can prepare realistic financial and operational plans that help your organization achieve its goals. Driver-based modeling helps your company define its business success factors, key contributors to those factors, and then plan them in detail providing a roadmap to improved performance.
- Testing "what if" scenarios — Comprehensively model your business and perform real-time "what if" scenario planning. You can change a business assumption, and watch as the software automatically recalculates the entire model for you, freeing you to concentrate on the actual plan instead of the math. With this solution, you can build in calculations, allocations, phasing, market factors, seasonality, and more.
- Ensuring realistic results with forecasting — Let the calculation engine select the optimum method for data analysis, and create benchmarks to test the likely accuracy of employee-submitted forecasts, ultimately reducing forecast game-playing. You can also use this objective forecast to jump-start your planning and budgeting process. Forecasting lets you predict not only at a summary level, but also at a detailed level, such as product line, region, or sales channel.
- Adjusting actions to achieve goals — Shift planning away from less accurate historical budgeting and forecasting, and move toward continuous predictive modeling and rolling forecast models-automatically adjusting the revenue targets to meet your goals as each period closes and a new period rolls forward.